3/04/2011

» Butterflies feat. John Malkovich, Gentleman Scholar and Sandro Miller


Sandro Miller directed his friend John Malcovich in this kind nigthmare-ish dark piece. He is an award winning photographer that has been in the business for over 30 years and has numerous big campaigns under his arm. He collaborated with Gentleman Scholar, a collaboration between veteran Executive Producer, Rob Sanborn and Director/Designer Duo, William Campbell and Will Johnson. This is what Gentleman Scholar has to say: "I have this idea in my mind for a painting about butterflies. Blue and green and yellow butterflies, tumbling out of my brain. I think it’s going to be good. I feel like I can almost touch them... like they’re right there for me to grab as they’re flying away... out of my skull and taking all those dark thoughts and little devils with them. Just fluttering away and leaving the good stuff behind. Butterflies. I’m going to get my canvas and my paints. I think I’m all better. I think I’m ready to leave."

No comments:

Post a Comment